Find Joy in Sharing Your Faith Story
Learn How to Tell it With Confidence
‘You may be surprised at how much someone desperately needs to hear what God has done for you.’
Testimony Writer D. Knappe
When Jesus commanded us to be His ‘witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth’ (Acts 1: 8), He meant we were to speak about what He’s done for us:
- At home, (to our loved-ones, in our area)
- Among our enemies (like the Samaritans were to the Israelites)
- And everywhere else.
‘I learned how to zero in on what I was trying to say.’
Testimony Writer R. Godin
This is how we triumph over Satan: ‘by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony.’ (Rev. 12:11)
This book will help you:
- Understand better what God has done in your life,
- Learn how to find the heart of your chosen story, so you can tell it more engagingly,
- Grow in confidence to share it with others.
‘The workbook was very helpful.’ Testimony Writer H. MacDonald
Start Writing your Christian Testimony will lead you on an enjoyable journey of self-discovery. You’ll learn which story to tell and how.
- Finding and Writing Your Story
- Honing Your Story
- The Heart of Story
- Editing Your Episode
- How can I Bless others with my Testimony?
- Taking it Further
- Suggestions for Sharing Your Story
‘There are so many pieces to my story.Writing it down was helpful: I won’t forget what God has done in and through me.’ Testimony Writer J. Peach
No previous creative writing experience is necessary.
Get free instant access below (or top right)
I believe the Holy Spirit led me to this website as I was having problems structuring my testimony. The course showed me how to write my testimony like a story. Not only that, but as I wrote it I realised how much God has healed me from past pains. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to share their testimony. It’s a fantastic guide. God has used Bobbie.
Read June’s testimony here.
Happy testimony sharing!